The role here is to provide great support to corporate services team whilst supporting the Office Manager. The work is so varied, supporting the technical, engineering teams with all aspects of administrative support. In a day you could be doing anything from handling correspondence, drafting letters, formatting detailed reports, managing data through to diary management, organising meetings and workshops. The phones are often busy, so you will be handling calls, dealing with queries and directing calls for the department.
Another element of your role will be working with the Marketing Department and liaising all branding and other marketing activities. You will also assist in QA for the company. You will be working closely with director level individuals as well as more graduate level members of the team, so the ability to communicate effectively across the board is essential.
The team is a growing and you will be part of a nice friendly and hardworking team, so a people focused individual will very much enjoy this environment.
Critical skills for the job
- Confident and professional telephone skills
- A natural team player with excellent communication
- Experience in all types of office work – secretarial, admin and communications
- Competent and experienced in the use of software packages such as Word, Excel, Dropbox, CRM systems
- You must speak and write excellent English
- Carry out general administrative duties as directed by Office Manager. These duties will include but not be limited to the production of letters, spreadsheets, reports, database maintenance and filing management.
- Ensure that all documentation produced within the office is formatted to the required template and communications are executed expeditiously at all times by the admin team.
- Dealing with external consultants, suppliers and agencies as required.
- The position requires audio skills, administrative capabilities together with competence in the use of Excel and Word.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate good organisational skills and have the ability to manage their time effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonus schemes for all employees
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Retail discounts
All applicants will be required to carry out a word and excel test at the interview. This will take 45 minutes.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org