Our experts get involved early on in the building design process. Working alongside architects, engineers and other key stakeholders at conceptual stage, we produce an initial strategy formulation and the design of security measures.
We design intelligent, state of the art security solutions which will interact with other automated building systems.
With an eye on architectural vision, we blend solutions discretely into the very body of the building, creating flexible spaces that are safe, secure and productive, whatever the intended use.
We work closely with all members of the design team for a building, from strategy through design, system specification, project management for on-site installation and commissioning of the security systems. Our consultants remain on hand once the building is commissioned, providing any operational and training requirements.
Our security and technology systems are designed in compliance with all ISO, British, European and local standards, the Disability Discrimination Act, Secured by Design, the CDM Regulations and data protection legislation.
Security – technical capabilities
- Closed circuit television, digital recording ANPR and video analytics
- Access control including smart card and biometrics
- Internal and external intruder detectionPublic address and voice alarm
- Radio and site-wide communications
- Gates, barriers (vehicle and pedestrian) and fencing
- Car parking control, payment and guidance systems
- Electronic toll charging systems, ticketing, smart cards and e-travel
- Intelligent graphical command and control systems
- Control room design encompassing integration of independent systems